Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

@Ric would you consider altering the title to this thread please to reflect he has a utoob vlog. I think a lot of blues would enjoy this and they will likely never get wind of it otherwise. No worries if not :-)

Last edited:
@Ric would you consider altering the title to this thread please to reflect he has a utoob vlog. I think a lot of blues would enjoy this and they will likely never get wind of it otherwise. No worries if not :-)
I enjoy watching his vlogs.
Top work!

My bruv, his wife, and foster "son" were featured in his Watford vlog. Talked about the pregame score!

Enjoy the "man on the street" vids.

Here is this weeks Burnley vlog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT8AwVsO7BgNbpdpmsQ-ujA

Like and subscribe to his chan blues. I would happily pay a quid a vlog if he is looking towards being a totally independent blue media source. I love it, seeing blokes i chat to on here getting their ugly faces on tv and giving good thought through opinions.

Is it just me or is "our vlog" so much more interesting that Arsenals for example. You get opinions you listen to and absorb, i know i do.

Big love to tat head, legend.

I enjoy them very much. The only thing I like to see more of is fan footage during the game but I’m not sure that’s really his style.

I've watched all of his vlogs .
And I love them
Keep cheesy in the blue public eye.
He is a true blue
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.