Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Manx Blue, 27 Dec 2016.

1. davymcfc

davymcfc

I see. You’re talking about on the big screen on matchdays as opposed to the official website and YouTube channels etc.

2. slick

slick

Slightly off topic but did anybody listen to Steve Eyers analysis of the match last night on GMR, I thought it was fantastic and shown real football knowledge, when it finished I switched over to Talksport to see what they had to say and it was like night and day, Cundy and the other cnut just don't have a clue, just talking about empty seats and how Bristol are the new Brazil, I can see now why it's nicknamed Talkshite.

3. stonerblue

stonerblue

rambler
    A young friend of mine is employed by City to do live matchday whats app/or summat the kids use.

4. davymcfc

davymcfc

I see a lot of stuff on YouTube and Snapchat and the content is great and way ahead of most other football clubs but the social media generation is predominantly younger (teenagers-late twenties). Cheeseman represents the spirit of Maine Road and the loyalty that came with that whereas I think City are looking to attract the type of fan who plays FIFA and likes to see what boots a player uses.

5. rogdogblue

rogdogblue

Retired
    I think Cheesy has got it just right and I'm only 67.