Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

give him a job at CITY tv would be great and has many many fans he built up over the years (true blue with tears in the eyes) when winning the fa again
legend of the airways and always give you time for a chat about city great bloke

Hopefully it's not too serious and returns. Shame, he is a journalist who sees through our lenses and connects with the fans.

Love listening to him, not tuned in with him being off air,probably wont bother until he comes back.

same as you dogtanian, I no longer listen but will certainly will if ian returns, the sooner the better for me as radio Manchester is a lot poorer without him

He's a great presenter, knowledgeable about City and football in general. Tuned into Blue Tuesday this week and it was a lot poorer without him, he's a great journalist and I've chatted to him once and he seemed like a great bloke. Hope he gets well soon and if there's any truth to the rumours about him then the club should employ him he'd be great on City TV or in City Square

He's a great presenter, knowledgeable about City and football in general. Tuned into Blue Tuesday this week and it was a lot poorer without him, he's a great journalist and I've chatted to him once and he seemed like a great bloke. Hope he gets well soon and if there's any truth to the rumours about him then the club should employ him he'd be great on City TV or in City Square

Put him in charge of dealing with the FArce. We'd be sorted then!

They had Peter Barnes on the other day talking about taggart FFs thought it was blue Tuesday why the fuck would we be interested in that tosser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.