Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Interesting that he's doe nothing on social media since December 10th and the post-match rant about the ref after the Chelsea game isn't on his timeline any more, whereas his post-match vlogs for the Watford game before that and the Leicester game after it are still there.

Interesting that he's doe nothing on social media since December 10th and the post-match rant about the ref after the Chelsea game isn't on his timeline any more, whereas his post-match vlogs for the Watford game before that and the Leicester game after it are still there.

You are a clued up fella,you got a reaction off Shearer on Twitter,amongst others,but what is your gut feeling about this situation mate ?

If he's not well and it's personal then we should leave it but if the BBC have suspended him for his monologue after the game then I'd prefer to know so I can lodge my dislike of the decision.

Mr Coyne used to be a groundsman at City-Platt Lane Complex

Isn't Ged Coyne, Peter Coynes brother? He went Burnage, scored a hat trick for England schoolboys about 1974 and signed for Man U. He was quickly billed as the 'next best thing' and then, equally as quickly wasn't, as is still the case with English kids.

So he's either

A) Genuinely ill,
B) BBC are trying to end his contract and using feeble excuses like your not towing the media line on ref comments etc
C) Cheesey's friendship with David White has caused ructions at the BEEB and or the legal dept.

I think all of them. I think he's in a job he loves and they want him out. They are throwing the book at him anyway possible leaving him stressed. And the Beeb's dropping of David at the Watford match was the last straw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.