Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

I saw him trying to keep a low profile at a couple of away games, but at Watford he seemed happy enough and said the situation was about to be resolved.
The club must find something for him. If that's what he wants.

I saw him trying to keep a low profile at a couple of away games, but at Watford he seemed happy enough and said the situation was about to be resolved.
The club must find something for him. If that's what he wants.

For the first few words of your post I thought you were responding to the Welsby query!!

Not strictly about Cheesy but a demonstration that standards remain poor today. First, this morning a long and detailed plug was aired for the Linden club who have a festival this weekend to raise funds and whilst the event is open the Linden club remain bold and proud about their gender restricted membership. Even CAMRA refused to give them any publicity even though a big part of the festival is about the real ales available. Whilst some may see male only clubs as the last bastion of blokes liberty it has no place in this century. Second, the one O'clock news and sports bulletin had no mention of the England World Cup win despite the BBC website having a prominent report. A fantastic result for the manager and squad, first England success in 50 years and not a peep out of BBC Manchester.Very unprofessional broadcasting outfit at the present..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.