Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

cheesy should setup his own fans site and he knows many people will to back him

And in earlier clips refers to our midfield monster as Toure, Yaya in that order.
Not having a go mate but that is how Toure introduced himself on the new video. The one where he tries to read Manc.

Not having a go mate but that is how Toure introduced himself on the new video. The one where he tries to read Manc.

I am sure he did , just rewriting the songs now

Toure, Toure Yaya , so before he breaks away and he scores oh Toure, Yaya i think..............

The above is Ian's post on Facebook today. In response to a question in the comments, he says it's his own venture. Good luck to him.

Great stuff - Used to love Ian's post-match twitter vids, so if this new channel does more of the same I'm sure it will be a success. Not sure if/how he will earn a living from it, but who knows?

Great to see the man back, proper blue.

He'd be a brilliant addition to the media team/City TV I wonder why they haven't offered him a position, too high profile?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.