Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Saw the sport on news 24 yesterday, Hugh Ferris was presenting it. So maybe he won't be there next season, not that he particularly bothers me.

He's done that on and off for years on the BBC news channel, so doesn't mean he wont be with us.

Don't know the ins and out of what went on, just think its a bloody shame , was good to listen to a " proper " city fan when he was on the radio. we are well short in the media on people shouting our corner.

Don't know the ins and out of what went on, just think its a bloody shame , was good to listen to a " proper " city fan when he was on the radio. we are well short in the media on people shouting our corner.
And that is more than likely to continue with that shower at the Rag's Nest, otherwise known as Media City.

Also, with a reported 400m Rag's fans Worldwide there is no chance of the media hack's biting the hand that feeds.

He'd be a brilliant addition to the media team/City TV I wonder why they haven't offered him a position, too high profile?
Maybe if the rumours of a fallout between Ian and the BBC were true, City employing him would give the BBC yet another reason to shit on us at every opportunity.

He once accused me of pushing in on the queue and so refused to sell me a pork pie on the Buffet-Car (if you could call it that) on the football special coming home from some shite game down south back in the eighties.

I've had a few pork pies since then so I suppose I can just about forgive him now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.