Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Why did they both have to be on at the same time ? Can't Cheesey go a day earlier then call it Blue Monday

Loved the fact he had a rant about the media agenda.. Which he could never have done at the ever so P.C BBC. Also loved to hear Gary Owen on the radio too. I really enjoyed it and not so many adverts too, which I thought would of been the case. I like Andy Buckley because he is a proper blue, but unfortunately it's too little too late from that Rag infested den of ####s.

In the past I had assumed that BBC Manchester Radio would favour City as united had snubbed them and given the broadcasting rights for their home games to another radio station. But the 2 hour lead into live commentary of our or Bolton's matches was always full of red's stuff. Phone ins did tend to have a high proportion of City callers but then it is a local radio station. Manchester radio's final management adjustment was to cut the preview time down from 2 hours to FA.

Loved the fact he had a rant about the media agenda.. Which he could never have done at the ever so P.C BBC. Also loved to hear Gary Owen on the radio too. I really enjoyed it and not so many adverts too, which I thought would of been the case. I like Andy Buckley because he is a proper blue, but unfortunately it's too little too late from that Rag infested den of ####s.

You would like to think that the BBC should be PC, but there are so many personal opinions creeping in to the narrative these days. The Beeb used to be s**t hot on keeping it neutral, and presenters were kept on a short leash. Now it seems that it is just a free-for-all, and the "talent" can do or say pretty much what they want within reason. And the less said about the Media City Rag's nest, the better.

Glad Ian is no longer affiliated with them. It must have been so difficult to hold his tongue in that Rag infested s**t hole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.