Ian Ladyman Article On Superman

The Fat el Hombre said:
GStar said:
TBF you would have sadi exactly the same thing about Ireland 12-18 months ago... both guys were/are very young and have had mentality issues at adapting to being a young famous footballer at such a young age.

Johnson is equally talented in different ways, i hope he manages to use Ireland's progession to his own inspiration.

I can tell you that I wouldn't! Ireland's problems were down to him being immmature and, no offence, not very intelligent. Johnsons just an arrogant **** who is way above his station

I think they sound very similar, Ireland being a quiet guy went further into his shell, Johnson went the other way, seems the same kind of issue to me. Hope he gets over it because he has tremendous talent and the possibility to go far.

GStar said:
I think they sound very similar, Ireland being a quiet guy went further into his shell, Johnson went the other way, seems the same kind of issue to me. Hope he gets over it because he has tremendous talent and the possibility to go far.

Me too but I won't hold my breath

Ireland's game went off when his picture went on the top of this site - so did Robinho's. Now they have been removed I am worried about Kompany. If you remember as well, Elano's form dipped when his picture was at the top.

Ric - Can we please go back to Colin the King so as not to tempt fate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.