Ian Lawlor

If Lawler plays any sort of football in the top 2 leagues he will be Irish Number 1 very quickly. Just getting in regularly is impossible with Hart about so maybe he will look for another loan move next season man football is the best thing to learn from.

I'd expect Lawlor and Gunn to hopefully both be out on loan next season. Grimshaw will be too old for the u18s so he'll move up anyway.

He'll turn 19 mid next season though? You can't play aged 19 can you in the u18s league?

Usually you have to be the age on the start date. Often these days it's the 1st of January x years earlier. So as lon as you are born in 19

So in the premier league, as long as you start the season 21 or under, you count as u21.

Similarly in u21 world cups you get loads of 22 or even 23 year olds because the cut off is being 21 during qualifying.

Sterling will start next season 21, turn 22 in December, but he'll still be on the u21 list for the whole season.

I guess then. But if he had his birthday after the season's end, he'd be elligable to play as were our lads born in 1995 when they won under-18 league in 2014

Ive just asked him myself ha. Apparently keepers get an extra year to most, i guess its cos its harder to get games as a keeper, so he will be eligible and youre right. Outfield players wouldn't be.

Ive just asked him myself ha. Apparently keepers get an extra year to most, i guess its cos its harder to get games as a keeper, so he will be eligible and youre right. Outfield players wouldn't be.
Ha, that's quite interesting! Thanks mate. That explains why did Lawlor and O'Brien appear in u18 line-ups in previous years

Makes his debut for Bury in their FA Cup game vs Bradford City. Our ex-youth players Kelvin Etuhu and Andrew Tutte are also int he starting XI.
2Mn8uMGpBUQ.jpg

Devy Cole and Greg Leigh are on the bench for Bradford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.