Ian Lawlor

Can't wait to see what future he will have at City since he's been one of my favourite youngsters. Would hate it if we sell him. I hope he will play at least a couple of friendlies this summer.

Haven't seen his name mentioned in the party travelling to China. Struck me as a bit odd given his involvement with first team training this summer. Might have missed some news. Don't know if it's injury related or if he's heading elsewhere either permanently or on loan.

Realistically does he have a chance to make it at City? Just curious. From everything I've heard Gunn is rated much higher and the (potential) signing of Ruili seems like Lawlor might need to look for a new club if he wants to be first choice at some point.

Realistically does he have a chance to make it at City? Just curious. From everything I've heard Gunn is rated much higher and the (potential) signing of Ruili seems like Lawlor might need to look for a new club if he wants to be first choice at some point.
Hardly, given we rather went to China with Gunn and even O'Brien ahead of him.

Also, didn't he seem a bit fat on those preseason pics? :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.