Ibrahimovic elbow in the derby "reviewed" and judged OK

Good point, but do you seriously believe there is an agenda against us.

Not so much a full blown agenda but there are far too many instances of bias in the way things are reported about us and the negative slant in commentary during games, every time City is on tv domestic or otherwise its as if we are a foreign team and the backing always goes with the opposition, it's seems that refs take this stance too(more so domestically)City > bad guys, everyone else > good guys, fear and jealousy fan the bias in equal measure.

If someone who is 5'6" elbows someone 6'5" in the face it is a lot harder to get away with than the other way around.

As the city team gets smaller by every signing it doesn't help.

You forgot Ben Thatcher - he got more of a trail by media than Cliff Richard...
No, I omitted him as he was guilty and there were no mitigating circumstances. Horrendous assault as I recall - It cause Pedro Mendes (?) to miss lots of games. Erm. 1 game. But Thatcher was still a **** for doing it.
But while I'm here I'll add the trial by media for NDJ following that challenge on Hatam Ben Afur. Clearly seen by the ref and not even given as a foul.

Worth revisiting this thread around 14:20 as Sky can't wait to put another blue on trial by to.

Dirty nose just planted his heel on Coleman . No card for nose but Coleman is out

Gary Neville described it as 'naughty', which is a euphemism for 'he knew what he was doing and got away with that', but fret not, the powers that be will be too busy this week reviewing our multiple misdemeanours to give that a second glance.

This is the third thread today where I am going to say that the whole game is corrupt. Read the MEN's article it shows how corrupt they are. Agueros was reveiwed by a panel of 3. Big noses was looked at again by ergh the match official who had already decided it was not a foul.

Corrupt corrupt corrupt.

Gary Neville described it as 'naughty', which is a euphemism for 'he knew what he was doing and got away with that', but fret not, the powers that be will be too busy this week reviewing our multiple misdemeanours to give that a second glance.
Sick and tired of double standards and different sets of rule book for the privileged .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.