Ibrahimovic elbow in the derby "reviewed" and judged OK

So let's have a think:
Adebayor on van Pussy
Adebayor making the Tarquins cry
Mario on Scott Parker
Sergio's elbow
And probably a few more I've forgotten. Care to name a club who've had more exposure for foul play?

SWP
Michael Ball

All of them deserved it though, it's the refereeing, FA and media's double standards that meant we were punished and others routinely get away with it.

Sick and tired of double standards and different sets of rule book for the privileged .

High time the media started an open discussion on it. For example, a respected England international (current or past) is entitled to two bookable challenges before a caution, a luxury not shown anyone else in the game. The quality of refereeing is poor but the inconsistency is shocking. Guardiola has hinted at it multiple times in recent weeks, but I don't think the media have connected the dots, yet.

I'm guessing I must have imagined big nose kicking a player in the face today as Sky are keeping quiet about it.

I'm guessing I must have imagined big nose kicking a player in the face today as Sky are keeping quiet about it.

I said that earlier, Where is the constant loop, you know the one they do when a City player forgets to blow his nose useing a hanky.

As an aside tell me how Rojo gets only a yellow when he has two feet off the ground and leaps into a tackle but yet again Big Nose gets away scot free.

Surely there must be some channels for clubs to ask for transparency on decisions that can potentially cost tens of millions of pounds to their businesses?
City have got to be onto draining this swamp

I said that earlier, Where is the constant loop, you know the one they do when a City player forgets to blow his nose useing a hanky.

As an aside tell me how Rojo gets only a yellow when he has two feet off the ground and leaps into a tackle but yet again Big Nose gets away scot free.

As Michael Oliver has even less balls than Taylor , he's bottled a few decisions that have gone against us too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.