Ibrahimovic elbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that for a fact ?
There was reports last time we appealed and it was upheld (aguero I think) that we took examples of previous incidents that had been ignored and it didn't make any difference. Surely it's common sense in any appeal to point to precedents...

There was reports last time we appealed and it was upheld (aguero I think) that we took examples of previous incidents that had been ignored and it didn't make any difference. Surely it's common sense in any appeal to point to precedents...

The way we get fucked over , common sense never seems to apply at all, so why assume that precedents are used as opposed to us just appealing the merits of the offence in question ?

There are lots of things that we expect the hierarchy at City to do regarding the media, FA / referees etc but there is little evidence to support that they actually do. PB gave a recent insight, that they had got involved over the " Bertie " post on whatever site , but otherwise little evidence that we do take these twats on.

The the response from the BBC regarding over the " Bertie " incident was imo fucking insulting , placing the blame on City supporters for " being offended " by it !!

They should be told in no uncertain terms that their reporters will be banned from the Etihad until they stop heir sniping / poor reporting .

So I for one fail to be convinced by out PR team and the defence of the club in general .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.