IF City ever win the Champions league?

can we not go find that NOT IN MY LIFETIME banner and insert it right up the Govan Piss Can's arse... sideways?

I would pee myself at everyone who tried to stop us

Although if pep couldn't do it with Bayern i doubt he can do it with us
Thing with c/l good management and team should get you to the semis, which Pep and Bayern did, but to go from semis to winning is dependent on many fine margins from injuries to referee decisions, which is why few teams win it or retain it. With the right squad though not winning it with Bayern has no bearing on whether he wins it with us, he definitely has the ability to.

can we not go find that NOT IN MY LIFETIME banner and insert it right up the Govan Piss Can's arse... sideways?

I five years time we should put up the quotes with the date, and show all the silverware we have won since the quote was made.

CL is not as important to me as the league, I can't get to as many matches as I live a fair distance away.
Having said that there is no denying that it is the most prestigious club trophy to win in the world and I'd love it if we did. Particularly if we could do it with some of Silva Toure Kompany & Aguero.

I'd love an injury time agueroooo winner then let the legend just walk off into the sunset, fuckin love the little bastard I do!

I'd love an injury time agueroooo winner then let the legend just walk off into the sunset, fuckin love the little bastard I do!

Haha!!!!.....I think it would look better though if he rode away on a horse into the sunset.

Get smashed. Then do what I did after the sick swan. Get the pub to play Oasis, the Smiths, New Order, Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, etc. And buy everyone there a beer.
errr which pub will that be mate.. ? im up for a free beer

It will mean we have finally arrived at the top table. Come through all the stopping tactics by the cartel and UEFA. It means everything in football terms. I will need a week off for celebrations.
this is exactly right, it would mean we have finally got the big un .. `, would put us at the top table for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.