IF HUGHES COMPLAINS...

The Fat el Hombre said:
Let's all laugh at shaundickov

Nah he's an easy target.

I'll excuse him as I believe he's got to be no older than 15.

I do wonder what he'd have made of both Dickov and Goater though if he thinks Elano/Robinho/Ireland etc are shit!

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Do you think that a last gasp last minute of injury time equaliser against the BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE without their star player suddenly excuses that fucking awful performance?

That was shocking and we were LUCKY to get anything out of it.

shaundickov said:

Do you think that a last gasp last minute of injury time equaliser against the BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE without their star player suddenly excuses that fucking awful performance?

If you think that was shocking then where were you for the later part of last season or the 2 seasons before that?

We werent brilliant but we were not shocking at all.

We arent good enough to win 6-0 every single week and as things stand a point at a hard to beat team like Blackburn will do me.

shaundickov said:

What a desperate attempt to save some face, Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.