IF Hughes Goes Will Cook Go As Well ?

cyberblue

I think the only reason Hughes is Still hear is because Cook is Sticking up for him .I think the Owners will soon lose patience with the pair of them

cyberblue said:
I think the only reason Hughes is Still hear is because Cook is Sticking up for him .I think the Owners will soon lose patience with the pair of them

you on a downer or something? i know a few big bridges if you want..................

cyberblue said:
I think the only reason Hughes is Still hear is because the Cook is Sticking up for him .I think the Owners will soon lose patience with the pair of them

I hear the cook at City is very popular with the players. Robinho was raving about his steak and kiddney pudding last week.

So, it's a 'No' from me.

moomba said:
I'm not convinced that one is tied to the other.

indeed ... cook is one of the most successful buisnessmen we could dream of and the arabs know he is tbh its all bullshit fed up of these shit rumours now :|

moomba said:
I was not untill today . I just cant believe experinced buisness people like our Owners will tolerate this situation any longer & as Hughes was apointed by Cook & Cook is Singing his praises .I think it will be a clean sweep

I think you'll be eating those words in a few months.

I think that they are both building respect for each other atm. Cook has shown Hughes that he trusts him, its only a matter of time before that respect filters down to the players and we will have a real team on our hands.

scottyboi said:
moomba said:

indeed ... cook is one of the most successful buisnessmen we could dream of and the arabs know he is tbh its all bullshit fed up of these shit rumours now :|

I would not describe him as a businessman.

I'd like to hear whats going on at my club from the Manager, other than some office boy who should be concentrating on doing his job, rather than being a media darling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.