If it was us..

citymad

Team supported
Man chest hair City
going back to last night, who would you rather face Chelsea or Barca. Can't help think that the Rags have caught a break with that result. Barca are going to be without several key defenders and i can't see them breaking down Rags defence.

Much is said about the united defence and yes they are good, but they are good when playing against strong defenders but its been shown on occassions this year that they cant cope with mobile players, torress absolutely murdered them and ud have to put the front free of barcelona into that category and thats before u start mentioning the likes of iniesta, xavi.

United are not like chelsea they dont have the capacity to defend from midfield, they are an attacking side like barca are it will be a cracking game and i think rely on who blinks first!

If I was a rag (NEVER!!!) I'd have hoped for Chelsea.

Barca have the ability to tear the rags apart when they zip teh ball from back to front. Chelsea's physical presence in the middle and at the back almost scuppered them, but they persevered. The rags haven't really got anyone who can stop Barca flowing from midfield into attack (now that their midfield powerhouse Fletcher is banned anyway).

Well, if Fletchers red gets rescinded so will Abidal's, the defence won't look to bad then. Wouldn't mind Yaya toure, thought he was class last night.

tommyducks said:
Barca are the best team in the world, so I would rather play Chelsea.
they are sooo fuckin over rated.... jesus... ffs why does everyone think Barca are the best team on the planet? If they were so good then surely they could have broken down Chelsea's defence......

ussy said:
tommyducks said:
Barca are the best team in the world, so I would rather play Chelsea.
they are sooo fuckin over rated.... jesus... ffs why does everyone think Barca are the best team on the planet? If they were so good then surely they could have broken down Chelsea's defence......
They did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.