If Leicester won the Champions League

I'd roll about laughing because they haven't got a prayer unless can get to penalties and win on them against the better sides. All they have played is the dog and duck pub teams so far.
Aye you watched Saturday's game as well then.

Yes
It's a lesson to city you don't need to spend loads on players just performance enhancing drugs.
Hmm, I thought this too. They had 9 players last season who played 35+ games (all comps); Albrighton (42), Schmichael (40), Kante (40), Okazaki (39), Mahrez (39), Morgan (38), Vardy, (38) Drinkwater (37), Huth (35). Just saying......

To nick a popular current catchphrase; am I bovvered? Rather them than the Mickeys or our quiet neighbours.

What? They're not in it? You're joking.

Hmm, I thought this too. They had 9 players last season who played 35+ games (all comps); Albrighton (42), Schmichael (40), Kante (40), Okazaki (39), Mahrez (39), Morgan (38), Vardy, (38) Drinkwater (37), Huth (35). Just saying......
Vardy must be the only player ever to get faster as he gets older

Must be on drugs then! Navas (52), Fernandinho (50), Otamendi (49), Hart (47), Sterling (47), Toure (47), Sagna (45), Aguero (44), DeBruyne (41). Not only that, but most of ours played quite a few internationals as well. Maybe games played isn't quite the definitive evidence of wrong doing you've assumed, unless all City's players were on drugs as well? (If so, we must have had the downers, whilst Leicester got the uppers......)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.