If Losing to Liverpool......

No, we need to go to the next level. We know we are the best team in the league by a country mile this season, we need to show that we are the best English team in europe by beating these ****s

Hypothetically I’d still want to go for the CL.

In reality it might be more likely that we get the records if we keep winning in the CL and the season just doesn’t peter out. Winning is a habit.

Extraordinary idea for a thread. Parallel universe thinking. Football just doesn't work like that, and everybody knows it.

I've come to a conclusion that there isn't a living soul on the planet who knows how football works. Just when yer think yer've got a handle on a bit of it, there's a pair of teeth suddenly embedded in yer arse!

beating liverpool in the semi is more important that anyshorthing for me. Would be nice to go on and win the CL after that, but if Liverpool win the CL this year the british media will forget whatever City achieve and it will be a year remembered for Liverpool.
If Liverpool win it then fair play to them regardless of what the media get up to they would probably deserve it. We have a chance to stop them over two games and with reasonable luck if we are good enough we will. If we fall short we still will have enjoyed a great season and look towards continuing in the same vein next season.

BUMP

First post from the thread i started just over 7 weeks ago. If losing to Liverpool.............................
"meant that we were to go on, and win our last 8 league games, and achieve a record breaking 105 points, record wins, record goals scored, record goal difference, record away wins, and in the process Eddie picked up the golden gloves, and Sergio the golden boot, would you take it?
Those records, should we achieve them , would last for ever, and, notwithstanding, that even if we get past Liverpool, we are still not guaranteed anything in the Champions League, i personally would."

Well (shit we lost to 'em, and the less said about the referees, the better), but the rest doesn't seem to have gone too badly.

Just one thing now REQUIRED ........at the very least a Real Madrid victory, ideally a pasting,............................................. and if its not being too greedy , come on Chelsea !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.