If Mourinho was at City....

Good point early on that we never hear of the PEG v Pep thing......the media would have gone to town on that if the team positions were reversed.

Nice article.

Good article and you are right, I had the same argument with a united , lets say follower , not a fan, that they could set up very similar to us in most positions and with Pep would be a much more attractive team. In the end he had to admit I was right.

Unibet? By players, For players....isn't that their slogan?

.....yet they banned me after I won a few hundred quid - the reason? "We do no have to provide a reason".

I won in the region of £600 - not £6k or £60k or £600k.....£600 and banned.

Odd they ban winning "players" but dont ban losing "players".

The slogan should be "By a player who is now loaded - for mugs" :)

Good article though! :) :D

What would I do, they same as I did when pearse ball and Clark where managers suffer and support the team, and get a ticket for any away game ha ha the crap old days don't you just love them.

Nice article, thank god it didnt happen, and tbh I dont think it ever would have. We have the owners to thanks for the style we are playing but if Maureen was here my god it would be different.... For me the difference is negativity v positivity, we are so much more positive attitude to things and that's the winner. So all those players Pep has worked on, KDB, Sterling, Stones etc just wouldnt have come to fruition, we would be stuck in the past just like their club is no with their constant harping on about history and the "Utd way". There is no Utd way it was just fergy and Utd have to get their heads around that, they are nothing special.... I btter stop.

thanks for sharing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.