If not Hughes.........Then Who???

Balti said:
PlayYourCardsRight440.jpg
PMSL quality, what about keith chegwin lol

Gus Hiddink or Leo Beenhaker at AZ67 Alkmaar.
But you KNOW we'd get McClaren.
It was on Sky today
Look at the top teams, all experienced Bosses
Look at the bottom 4, until ince went, all novices.
So much for ex Rags being great bosses.
Keane and Ince gone
FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE HAT-TRICK

mossley_blue said:
sven.jpg

Hmmmmmmm....................

Jose - Look sven, i want to go and manage city in july after i pick up 10 million just for signing with them
Sven - mmm but i want to go back and manage city in january, they need me and miss my attacking football
Jose, your ruining my chances sven, hows about 5 million from me and you stay back in mexico?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
mossley_blue said:
sven.jpg

Jose - Look sven, i want to go and manage city in july after i pick up 10 million just for signing with them
Sven - mmm but i want to go back and manage city in january, they need me and miss my attacking football
Jose, your ruining my chances sven, hows about 5 million from me and you stay back in mexico?

clever very clever propably true aswell

Frank Rijkaard. Did a great job for two years especially if being judged on quality and style of play. Got the status to attract good players.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
mossley_blue said:
sven.jpg

Sven - mmm but i want to go back and manage city in january, they need me and miss my attacking football and my wank defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.