If Offered Right Now Would You Take Penalties Against Madrid?

Definitely because now the Atletico have got through UEFA do not want a City v Atletico final and if we are still in after extra time I will take that all day long but just watch out for the ref to make a key decision against us or for them tomorrow

So far before the semi final draw I picked who would play who in the semis and in which order they would play. I also said who would get to the final so far so right I just hope I am wrong about tomorrow

Yes i would because in reality Madrid will probably cruise this 3-0. They're playing home,CR is back, they have a great home record and were not exactly pulling up any trees. Be slightly different if players like Sterling and Yaya were in great form but they aren't.

Anyone who says no is not really thinking straight! Be honest, this current City team at Real Madrid, say we play them 10 times... how would we do? Lose 6 draw 2 win 2? Something like that I reckon, at best. So of course we'd take a 0-0. We'd lose there the majority of the time.

Too right

Pressure would be on Madrid and we could stick Willy on in the 119th minute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.