If Pellegrini was a city player, who would he be?

It is a ridiculous thread. Offensive, to be honest, if you take it seriously. But there are some funny posts :) Not to mention, we've been taking the piss out of ourselves since I was little.

David Silva.

Sometimes overrated, sometimes underrated and his underperformance in big games is often whitewashed but he retains a style of attacking football that is unlike anything else on this planet. They're both nice blokes too who don't cause trouble and like to shy away from limelight

It is a ridiculous thread. Offensive, to be honest, if you take it seriously. But there are some funny posts :) Not to mention, we've been taking the piss out of ourselves since I was little.

It's just meant as a bit of a light hearted thread, not meant to offend, but I wonder why people are picking crap players?

David Silva.

Sometimes overrated, sometimes underrated and his underperformance in big games is often whitewashed but he retains a style of attacking football that is unlike anything else on this planet. They're both nice blokes too who don't cause trouble and like to shy away from limelight

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.