If Pep signs a former player for City

*scratches head*
Well I too thought the title meant a former #City# player and ballotelli was the name who came to mind as well, you can't deny that he has bags of talent, young and would be desperate to be back to his best after his horrendous time at Milan and the 2014 champions.

Well I thought the title meant a former #City# player and ballotelli was the first player who came to mind as well, you can't deny that he has bags of talent, young and would be desperate to be back to his best after his horrendous time at Milan and the 2014 champions.

I think he's wasted his career at this stage tbh. It's hard to reverse a decline once it begins. We should be looking for the next Balotelli and taking a belt to him every time he mugs off.

Fabregas.

Been shite this season but one of the best in his position for many years, always wanted him at City one day.

Changed my mind.

Would want Alexis Sanchez
Love the way he plays, class player and works his arse off. He'd fit perfectly and he'd be better for us than Arsenal.

Imagine him linking with Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan

We need another goal scorer, far too much reliance on Aguero atm.

Shame Puyol has retired so he fits right into the line of 28 year old Lahm and Xavi...
"by far the best Guardiola-CB you CAN GET"

Good thing we're not signing any former Pep centre halves then, he's a lazy cowardly shit with no positional sense and a rotten attitude, give me Mascherano over him any day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.