If Spurs have the best squad in the league

gooney

Doesnt that mean Harry is underachieving? If they have the best squad and he's doing great job, why are they 5th?

Dont forget all the "charity" work he does as well! Did i mention all the "charity" work he does? He never stops doing work for "charities" you know........

Hopefully the twitching **** will be busy sewing mail bags up after this summer at her majesty's pleasure!

gooney said:
Doesnt that mean Harry is underachieving? If they have the best squad and he's doing great job, why are they 5th?

And why are they out of the FA cup losing to fulham. ??

Its simply not on.

Talksport radio is to Twatknapp what Libyan state television is to Ghadaffi lol.

"Triffic" ;-)

Well as things stand at the moment, Harry's Tottenham Hotspur are the only English team who have made it through to the UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals.

If that's underachieving, I'd like to know what more is expected of him.

THFC6061 said:
Well as things stand at the moment, Harry's Tottenham Hotspur are the only English team who have made it through to the UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals.

Great achievement when you say it like that. But then how many English managers have managed the top teams in the last 10 years?

It still doesnt answer my question, which statement is a lie. Harry doing a great job or Tottenham having the best squad in the league?

THFC6061 said:

Its a great achievement mate and congratulations. You just cant look past Real Madrid or Barca for the winner im afraid but you have a ticket so to speak so are in with a shoutl

If you do go on and win it, do you think your manager will start his interview by telling the world about his charity work? ;-)

blueinsa said:
Dont forget all the "charity" work he does as well! Did i mention all the "charity" work he does? He never stops doing work for "charities" you know........

Hopefully the twitching **** will be busy sewing mail bags up after this summer at her majesty's pleasure!
He does loads of charity work as he´s always helping himself ..to transfer funds, agents fees , petty cash ...

Not sure why he bothers so many Blues. My gut feeling is that alot of you see him as a big threat and don't like the fact that he's achieved better than Mancini to date.

And we wonder why they call us bitters!

cookster said:
Not sure why he bothers so many Blues. My gut feeling is that alot of you see him as a big threat and don't like the fact that he's achieved better than Mancini to date.

And we wonder why they call us bitters!

Hold your horses killer. In Mancini's first season we've done/are doing better than them in the league and FA cup. I can't remember how they did in the Carling cup but they didn't do much.

I can't stand the giblet faced fucker. He is a media whore who is as dodgy as fuck and has almost screwed up every club he's ever been at. As bent as they come too. His son can get the fuck off my telly as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.