If we had a fully fit squad would we be in the bottom 3.

leighton

Just how badly are we missing the likes of Petrov , Johnson , Ned , Bojinov and Robinho along with Sturridge. I think this season with so many games so far the current players are tired and could do with resting. With all these injures it is hard to rest players.

Since Petrov has been out we have missed him the most he was always a danger and always added to the team and made it more stable we could attack on either flank and look dangerous.

Johnson would be another 1 we are starting to miss I dont think he will be a major player but with some players not finding form he would of been a good option to have had. Also he could of moved Kompany to centre back for a fit Johnson which I think could work out when he gets fit for some games.

Ned with the centre half pairing looking shit he would of got a shot at playing along Dunne in the defence as a centre back. Gives so many options to the team for other players to play elsewhere.

Bojinov all of the injuries he has got it hasn't helped but he has something that the other forwards dont have a bit of skill which we have yet to see. Hopefully he will come back to fitness and be given a chance.

Robhino and Sturridge not as long term as the others but without Robhino creative and goals we are fucked for a goal treat he scores a lot of goals since he came but rushing him back from injuries wont help. Sturridge was starting to show what he can do the game in Germany he looked a right handfull but since then he has been out injured has scored a few goals as well.
Out of these players we need to get them all back as soon as possible because it will give us more options and a better chance to move out of the shit we are in. If we had a fully fit squad I dont think we would be were we are now. Get some players back we will move up that table.

unfortunately there are seldom such a thing as a fully fit squad in todays football.

Would we fook. Petrov bombing down the wing, the best form of counter attack.

Instead of robinho getting the ball and doing. One step over, two step over 3 step over more *and the team are set back up again and we dont have a clue what to do when they've got men behind the ball*

God I miss martin

Yeah, who would have believed we're the only team in the league to have injury worries?

I agree that we have many injured players... way to many for our limited squad... But Ned has been fit for weeks according to forevercity... Elano is fit but left behind because Hughes cant handle a disagreement... One can also wonder who is in charge of training the players so hard that they continuously breaks down into injuries...

and one can also wonder if so many players are injured why not see what the reserves we have and who in U18 might get a chance to get into the team... Richards is performing very badly lately but we do have Ned and Clayton in reserves that is a brickhouse to choose from... and why not play Berti??? there are options....

and on a side note... why the fook wasnt there any changes yesterday... not one single subsitute with 6 just sitting there and the match was on the way from us... Caceido came on only because Benji was injured...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.