If We Only Had One Rag...

Top teams need top managers. Manager 80% players 20%. We need a top manager, jury out on MH, not a proven top manager by any criteria.

lionheart said:
It would definitely have to be Ferguson. He somehow manages to get eleven ordinary players to run their balls off and die for the cause. A great man motivator is what we need too.
true that he gets 11 ordinary players to gel. they do have one or two proper players to be fair.
if i had to choose one it would be rooney everytime.

de niro said:

Wash your mouth out. Great player but i cant stand him.

Typical horrible scouse twat.

Anyone see Tevez's face sat on the bench? Didn't look very happy did he.

ramsdale4 said:
de niro said:

Tevez, now there is a rag i would be able to live with. Quality player and not a 'fly the United flag at all costs' type of bloke.

I'll refrain from answering this post, think I better put a pair of boxing gloves on to stop me typing anymore.

And by the way we've already got one too fucking MANY as it is now.

FFS.png

ramsdale4 said:
de niro said:

he didn't look happy because he doesn't deserve to be on the bench! he is a quality player, work rate ( check), knows where the net is ( check), gives 110% ( check), good strength and stamina ( check), and all in all top lad ( check)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.