IF we win the title against the Rags...

Would be lovely but not sure the old ticker could handle it!

How about 4 up before the half, coast to the win ? ;)
Hahahahaha no chance that would take away from the nervous tension going into the final few mins or being 1-0 up but reduced to nine men with say 15 mins to go ..

If we win it against the scum, as soon as the final whistle blows boom out This Is How It Feels as loud as possible on the tannoy, while the cunnts in their black cardi’s file out of the ground for their buses back south. They also have to play Phil The Face

If we win, I'm not going to jinx it like Cheesy's tweet before Wigan, then I feel it will register the final TOCK of our infamous TICK TOCK.
Furthermore, perhaps someone with connections to 1894 group should suggest a banner be produced with,in quotes, NOT IN MY LIFETIME. Although the display of which may have serious health implications to one of the visitors on the day.

The Aguero moment is and will be extremely difficult to top. Beating utd to win the title/guards of honour wont even come close in my opinion.

The drama of the Sergio moment is what made it.
It would take something equally dramatic to top the first title win......only a last gap winner against all the odds in a champs league final may top it....but maybe not even that

I can see the twats trying to take out our best players during the game. It's what Utd do.

Have to disagree with Stuart on this one. It would be unbelievably satisfying but nothing will ever top the 93:20 moment for me. That feeling was indescribable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.