IF we win the title against the Rags...

We have nearly 3 weeks off now, so not sure we can really claim tiredness as a reason. More likely it could be a weakened team if he protects a few, but I have my doubts about that as pep tends to go strong most of the time.

Yeah good points.
Sure he will forward strong and then we can concentrate on the CL.
However these small things do impact and the fact that their not in the CL will be of huge benefit to them sadly.

Yeah good points.
Sure he will forward strong and then we can concentrate on the CL.
However these small things do impact and the fact that their not in the CL will be of huge benefit to them sadly.
Just hope we get no stupid injuries on the international week, that could ruin us.

Everyone has been called up,even dave who they could of let him go home to his son and girlfriend,kev will play both as will vinny as martinez is a dick like that
This is my biggest fear in scuppering our chances of a great 10 days. At least kun can’t get a bad injury, just hope Kev, Silva and vinny all return unscathed.

We have nearly 3 weeks off now, so not sure we can really claim tiredness as a reason. More likely it could be a weakened team if he protects a few, but I have my doubts about that as pep tends to go strong most of the time.
I wouldnt take a strong team to beat the scum

Everyone has been called up,even dave who they could of let him go home to his son and girlfriend,kev will play both as will vinny as martinez is a dick like that
Dave? Seriously? He must have given that the go-ahead himself, surely?
This is where I still think we are a real soft touch. Fergie would never dream, ever, of scuppering his/their chances of winning a game through international call-up. We still play the subservient type. De Bruyne should be nowhere near a friendly, same with any of our "undroppables".

Dave? Seriously? He must have given that the go-ahead himself, surely?
This is where I still think we are a real soft touch. Fergie would never dream, ever, of scuppering his/their chances of winning a game through international call-up. We still play the subservient type. De Bruyne should be nowhere near a friendly, same with any of our "undroppables".
yep dave,kev,vinny,seen the european squads,assume our brazillians are called up with nico for the argies,we need to find a way to get kev out of it,doubt vinny wouldn't want to miss it,a few niggles wouldn't go a miss,all the national managers know what our guys can do and then there is martinez...

As a 52 year old City fan I've had years and years of rags bs rammed.down my throat. So anything we can do that gives it them back is fair game. I want to see rag children crying heartbroken that they've had to witness the only team from Manchester winning the league right in front of their very eyes. I'd lock all the rags in so they can't escape it.
Every last one of us have had untold grief off that shower of ****s for years mate.

Its just so sweet watching them suffer now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.