IF we win the title against the Rags...

I imagine Pep will probably just rotate one CB + one wide man for the rags game. Plus maybe play Jesus leg one, then Sergio rags and leg 2.

As a 52 year old City fan I've had years and years of rags bs rammed.down my throat. So anything we can do that gives it them back is fair game. I want to see rag children crying heartbroken that they've had to witness the only team from Manchester winning the league right in front of their very eyes. I'd lock all the rags in so they can't escape it.
Always remember it took the Rags 25 years to buy a league title.

Going to be extremely difficult now.
They will have a weeks rest and we play Wednesday and Saturday.
In all likelyhood were gonna get it done a lot later as we're gonna be knackered.
No we are not! Football players have the capacity to play two games a week quite easily!

Were we knackered when we played Arsenal-Arsenal-Chelsea in one week? No we looked superb and demolished them in all three games.

Our lads are currently “training”[on hoiday] while United and Liverpool have games this weekend. And the international break is only friendlies so nobody is going to be busting a gut. We will be nice and fresh!

3 games in 8 days is not the end of the world after a decent rest for some.
I reckon momentum and confidence counts for a lot so what better to go into the 2nd leg with the confidence up and fans bouncing cos we've won the title against United.
Far better I reckon than playing a weakened side against them ending up drawing or losing is smash them and keep the confidence going into the second leg.
Once the semi 2nd leg is out of the way the players can then have a rest upto the semi final so for me strongest team in all 3 games.

I watch the closing moments sometimes and often the excellent video on You Tube with the American Football soundtrack... It always brings tears to my eyes...

Winning the league against the Rags knowing there are a lot of games left would be sweet but not the same...

I've already told my son that if we beat Neverton and can win it v the rags then he can go to the game using my ticket... I've been fortunate to have seen 2 titles won but he hasn't seen one in the flesh.

SWMBO said "he'll get to see more then you going forward" which was a strange thing to hear from a Dipper ;-)

Nope. It’s just dust in my eyes x

If we batter Liverpool at Klanfield, I’m sure Pep will play his strongest team.. But it probably takes a 2 or 3 goal lead, which is somewhat unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.