IF we win the title against the Rags...

3 games in 8 days is not the end of the world after a decent rest for some.
I reckon momentum and confidence counts for a lot so what better to go into the 2nd leg with the confidence up and fans bouncing cos we've won the title against United.
Far better I reckon than playing a weakened side against them ending up drawing or losing is smash them and keep the confidence going into the second leg.
Once the semi 2nd leg is out of the way the players can then have a rest upto the semi final so for me strongest team in all 3 games.
It's 3 games in 6 days but we will still have enough.

Of the dippers, rags, dippers games - Kompany will play in the Derby if fit. Against the rags he is worth an extra player such is hate for them. The new Mike Doyle.

As a 52 year old City fan I've had years and years of rags bs rammed.down my throat. So anything we can do that gives it them back is fair game. I want to see rag children crying heartbroken that they've had to witness the only team from Manchester winning the league right in front of their very eyes. I'd lock all the rags in so they can't escape it.
Too right pal!

I can’t even begin to describe what it would feel like, to win it against the filth. A blue of my generation, has had to sit back and watch them win all before them, while relentlessly mocking little old citeh. Even after the sick swan, and the aguerooo moment, I’ve still more than enough in the bank for these cnuts, and really hope we go for the jugular with these now. Sending them spiralling into obscurity, as some have said already, let’s just get neverton out the way first. That said I don’t think it will come close to the Aguerooo moment, as we literally snatched it from under their noses, and no matter what they say, it still really sticks in their throats, and probably always will. Such a surreal moment, I don’t remember celebrating the goal as such, I remember it being more like this for me, totally incomprehensible.

Let’s do neverton, then jump on their throats.

Indeed fella!

It won’t beat the Agüerooooo! moment but it’s not going to be a moment. It has to be said that most of that game was hell on Earth, it was literally only that last moment that was so good. This isn’t going to be a moment, it’s going to be a celebration from the morning ‘til night. Let’s get it won in style against them and it’ll be a more enjoyable experience than many we’ve ever had as blues

Lots of great moments on that day, that will never be repeated. It's hard to remember past the Agüero moment sometimes, but from the ridiculous like Zabba scoring (F***ING ZABBA!!!!) his first of teh season to the sublime when Tony Book and Buzzer emerged carrying the trophy on to the pitch it was a perfect blend of modern and past legends and the fruition of all our dreams.

It won't be the same either because it wont be GPC, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Ferdinand etc who are beaten, it will be a has-been leading a hotch potch of second raters who will never come close to dominating City.

Lots of great moments on that day, that will never be repeated. It's hard to remember past the Agüero moment sometimes, but from the ridiculous like Zabba scoring (F***ING ZABBA!!!!) his first of teh season to the sublime when Tony Book and Buzzer emerged carrying the trophy on to the pitch it was a perfect blend of modern and past legends and the fruition of all our dreams.

It won't be the same either because it wont be GPC, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Ferdinand etc who are beaten, it will be a has-been leading a hotch potch of second raters who will never come close to dominating City.
Doesn’t matter which knob head manages or plays for them (although let’s not forget our rivalry with the PEG as a set of fans goes back to 2004 and our management’s rivalry with the PEG from about 2009), it’s the Sale Hale Salford Moston London Irish fan base who are the ones who the real rivalry is with. That banner, every song they sing, all the bitterness isn’t coming from the manager or players it comes from their fanbase.

I have the feeling the team we put out v united if we beat everton or not may not be our strongest

in 14 days we play
everton away
Liverpool away
united home
Liverpool home
spurs away
weve pretty much won the league, so can see weaker team v Everton and united

Of the dippers, rags, dippers games - Kompany will play in the Derby if fit. Against the rags he is worth an extra player such is hate for them. The new Mike Doyle.
I don't know why but I get the feeling every player in this team is starting to hate the rags as much as we do

Doesn’t matter which knob head manages or plays for them (although let’s not forget our rivalry with the PEG as a set of fans goes back to 2004 and our management’s rivalry with the PEG from about 2009), it’s the Sale Hale Salford Moston London Irish fan base who are the ones who the real rivalry is with. That banner, every song they sing, all the bitterness isn’t coming from the manager or players it comes from their fanbase.

This !! - and all the fuckers in the pub with their snide shirts on' united this united that' blah ,blah fucking blah , the biggest fans ever who have made their once in a lifetime pilgrimage to that shit hole Old Toilet ,who know fuck all about football .
Fuck em I say play our strongest team in our run in against this shower and both sets of the dippers .,

For me nothing can ever beat the Aguero moment, it was Hollywood, in fact if it was a film no one would ever believe it.
But we have got to beat Everton then we have the chance to win the title at home against Trafford rovers.
This could be a once in a lifetime chance to actually win it at home in front of all our fans against them, for the fixtures and points difference to match so perfectly may not come round again and certainly not often.
I don't think it would have escaped our owners eigther that it would be a world wide marketing coup.
Plus it would be the stuff of nightmares for their fans, every cloud eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.