If You Could Promote Three Young Players

Lots of praise for Angelino - having watched him in the MLS I have some doubts!

A Garcia is a classy player I'd give him a shot!
Denayer do we still class him as eds when he is a full international?
Tosin looks as good as boyata ever was!
Diaz, why not!

Angelino, A. garcia and Tosin
I agree.

Angelino can replace Kolarov (pay him off if necessary as we'd probably pay the equivalent for someone with Angelino's promise)
A. Garcia instead of bringing in another CM. (I presume he's not counted in the 17 foreigners or the 4 association players?)
Tosin instead of Stones (I just don't rate Stones and I think Mangala with some help from Pep might be ok. And in the meantime we ease in Tosin.)

If we are allowed a 4th I'd also like Gunn. Not to play many games but to become the number 2 with Wily number 3. Until January. If all's good by then it might allow us to let Wily go and sign another world class foreigner. (The squad rules are a right woman)

I agree.

Angelino can replace Kolarov (pay him off if necessary as we'd probably pay the equivalent for someone with Angelino's promise)
A. Garcia instead of bringing in another CM. (I presume he's not counted in the 17 foreigners or the 4 association players?)
Tosin instead of Stones (I just don't rate Stones and I think Mangala with some help from Pep might be ok. And in the meantime we ease in Tosin.)

If we are allowed a 4th I'd also like Gunn. Not to play many games but to become the number 2 with Wily number 3. Until January. If all's good by then it might allow us to let Wily go and sign another world class foreigner. (The squad rules are a right woman)

Yeah cant argue with that and as for stones said it before not bothered if we get or not, we should call Evertons bluff and say 40m thats it we aint going any higher but looks like we Pep really wants the lad. As for Gun watched a few times last season and always thought this season he should be number 2 and pushing Hart.

Angelino
Maffeo
Tosin

(& A Garcia) sorry too hard to pick ..
I don't know really , no idea who will be here when the window slams shut on Jim White day.

Since he's U21 then he won't count towards the 'foreigner' rule as you've called it for the Premier League but to be eligible for the Champions League he would need to be registered this season as you need to be at your club for 2 years to be considered as a U21 for that competition (he only signed Aug 2015).

A young City XI of Gunn, Maffeo, Denayer, Tosin, Angelino, A.Garcia, M. Garcia, Zinchencko, Sterling, Roberts, Iheanacho looks promising.

Throw Sane, Gabriel and Stones in the mix as well and the average age of the first team can come down over the next couple of years. Gundogan, De Bruyne and Delph all 25 as well I think.

A majority of these are all home grown as well.

We have players missing at the moment, who could possibly be in the equation for this if they had been fully fit. Ambrose, Boadu, Bryan for a start.

The 3 most used, Tosin plus the two fullbacks all looked the part & are the obvious choice, but imo, good as they have been, A Garcia looked more of a polished first team player than any, indeed imo better than many of the first team players. I would like to see if he can repeat that, as, if he can, he's nailed on imo.

But when we see the immediate improvement in Delph, I wonder how Kean Bryan would have gone had he been fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.