If you were Pep then what would you do now?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Pingu the Penguin, 15 Jan 2017.

1. Mancityus

Mancityus

Finally realize nobody appreciates beautiful football unless you win.

2. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    I've got a vegetable garden out the back, how much do you charge to talk at it?

3. dave_blue12

dave_blue12

Really surprised at the negative responses that @totaalvoetbal has got on this thread.

I, for one, think he is absolutely correct and if you open your eyes instead of responding emotionally you will see the truth.

We all love Kun for what he has done but there is no place for him going forward.

4. tramazi

tramazi

I think that's because he is talking rubbish. Aguero has been lazy, he isnt lazy anymore, Pep himself no problems with Aguero since Jesus got injured. I have been sooo annoyed with Aguero in the past but he is undoubtedly playing even better and harder now... To say "Aguero is incapable of doing what Pep wants" cannot be proven wrong but the facts prove otherwise

5. Dax777

Dax777

Totaalvoetball speaks without emotional attachment. That generally will get flack and serious pushback from a section of our fans. However, one needs not agree with everything Totaalvoetball says. But he is clearly knowledgeable and deeply thoughtful about his ideas.

6. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

Aguero is playing great.

7. karen7

karen7

28 goals despite missing 7 games,running stats much better than last year,involved in making and defending goals,clearly not enough for some people

8. dave_blue12

dave_blue12

Football is a team game and people who keep spouting the number of goals Aguero has scored are simply not getting it. Big nose has scored a load of goals for the rags but he doesn't fit them either. I think they are way more dangerous without him.
    Count how many times in a game our moves break down with Aguero and you may get the idea. Everyone loved the impact that GJ had on the team but somehow don't connect it with the fact that he does the things that Aguero doesn't. It's bizarre!

9. karen7

karen7

He has played 3 games and you want to bin sergio based on that? unbelievable jeff

10. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    The big question is does Pep?

Going off the way he binned Kun when he first arrived id say yes he does but time will tell as none of us know the answer right now.