If you were Pep then what would you do now?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Pingu the Penguin, 15 Jan 2017.

1. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Build a new team & bring through the kids, teach them all to play the fantastic brand of pass & move football & win everything, for as long as it takes (is what I'd do if I was Pep).

2. ballinio

ballinio

It's the Kamikaze football I don't like.

3. BillyShears

BillyShears

You're not going to enjoy the future then. ;)

4. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Neither do the managers, Players and fans of 95% of sides we batter every week right now so your in good company.

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I'd wager that's very much his plan,and,given the players out of contract,the funds available and a couple of ultra talented kids beginning to emerge from the academy......he'll have the opportunity to do exactly that,this summer and beyond.

6. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

His recent comments regarding staying, suggest he has caught the City bug (or curse, as it used to be).

I can't imagine him not succeeding but he won't do a Wenger if it doesn't work, & in the meantime he can attract serious talent here, so it's a win win imo.

7. OB1

OB1

Ah, you were quoting Pep. I've read the books. He doesn't need to work harder to measure up but he does believe in working hard and the fact is that he has, relatively speaking, been more successful than anyone i.e. he more than measures up.

8. OB1

OB1

He has changed things while he has been here. He very quickly changed his approach to pressing teams.

I'm sure Pep is trying to make the best of what he has but he's not going to depart radically from the style he is here to implement. One thing he is always likely to do is try to defend from the front rather than park the bus.

9. ballinio

ballinio

I will, I'm sure about that, I'll just have to be patient & wait till we get manager in more suited to the English league.

10. Danamy

Danamy

I can't see Big Sam coming mate