If you were Pep then what would you do now?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Pingu the Penguin, 15 Jan 2017.

1. Yates

Yates

Resign.

Nah, Right back and Left back positions will be improved upon FINALLY in the summer. We will also see a CB and CM come in and with Jesus and hopefully Gundogan maintaining fitness then next season will be a vast improvement. I'm also intrigued to see if Patrick Roberts will be given a chance because I feel he deserves one and a proper one at that. Sterling has been afforded that ( transfer fee probably a big reason ) and even Sane has shown moments of naivety and poor play so I really hope Roberts isn't cast away at the first go. I want intense competition for Sane/Sterling.

2. SteveP

SteveP

Don't think he'll ever be successful at City. He'll just continue doing what he's done all his career, but it won't work here because we're not Barca or Bayern. Yesterday was a prime example, as someone has already said, kamikaze football with no control. Are we really any better than we were under our last two managers? Eventually we'll sack him.

3. cibaman

cibaman

If we had a decent back 4 I think we'd see less "kamikaze" football because he'd have more faith in the defense. I really dont think he wanted to be quite so gung ho with his formation at Monaco, but he knew the defense couldnt be relied on to defend a two goal lead, even if he'd packed the side with defensive midfielders.

4. mancityvstoke

mancityvstoke

fuck all to do with you
    CHARLESTOWN Stop taking me seriously Back in 212
  5. karen7

karen7

Lol nice try idiot

6. Harvster

Harvster

Keep doing what you're doing and make us the most exciting team in the history of English football

7. mat

mat

Official Gimp to The Rat that Barks
    Yes. No answers to the UK media. Full detailed ones to the Catalonian/Spanish media.

Keep with an inside siege mentality.

Act impeccable, even when fucked over.

8. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    Whopper

9. MillisleBlue

MillisleBlue

Good Lord

10. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Be pragmatic and play with a 2nd DM ( ok more if a Box-to- Box ilmidfielder) till the full backs, defence and goalie positions are sorted out. Otherwise we will struggle to finish top 4 or indeed win the Fa cup.