If............

City_Gentleman

If...............we win our remaining 18 games we will have 76 points. It is a fact that if a team averages 2 points per game over a whole season they are guaranteed a Champion's League place. There you have it. Dead simple. We're in.

Watched Hull v Villa tonight which is unlike me to watch such a game. Not feeling too good at present, you understand. It was poor. Both teams poor. It seems there is a fine line line between poor, mediocre and the occasionally not bad (Villa and Everton)......then Rags, Chelski and Scouse. We can get up there. Believe it........although 76 points might be a tad optimistic, don't you think?

City_Gentleman said:
If...............we win our remaining 18 games we will have 76 points. It is a fact that if a team averages 2 points per game over a whole season they are guaranteed a Champion's League place. There you have it. Dead simple. We're in.

Watched Hull v Villa tonight which is unlike me to watch such a game. Not feeling too good at present, you understand. It was poor. Both teams poor. It seems there is a fine line line between poor, mediocre and the occasionally not bad (Villa and Everton)......then Rags, Chelski and Scouse. We can get up there. Believe it........although 76 points might be a tad optimistic, don't you think?

Just a tad. But one never knows, old chap.

For example, I have just today chanced to plant a small acorn in the sense of buying a lottery scratch card. Although I invested just £1, I find to my astonishment that I have in fact only gone and won that very amount!

Nothing is impossible, my friend. Onwards and upwards!

bluwes said:
If you are reading this ...why are you so obsessed with us

Ill tell you why they are reading it, because for the first time in 20+ years, man fans are starting to worry, worry about the boys in blue.

It must be apparent to them they havent a strong side, yet they hope it will come good but something at the back of there minds is thinking "what if it doesnt". Then they look at us, and we have a potential that could see them off. Oh, and we also arent 700 million in debt, bonus!

Oh yea, we have close to a trillion pounds backing, haha.

Moebius said:
bluwes said:
If you are reading this ...why are you so obsessed with us

Ill tell you why they are reading it, because for the first time in 20+ years, man fans are starting to worry, worry about the boys in blue.

It must be apparent to them they havent a strong side, yet they hope it will come good but something at the back of there minds is thinking "what if it doesnt". Then they look at us, and we have a potential that could see them off. Oh, and we also arent 700 million in debt, bonus!
agreed mate, i reckon we will finish above them in the next 2 or 3 seasons when baconface retires and when the Arabs have invested some money into the team. good times ahead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.