Ilkay Gundogan - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course mate, top top player.

So happy to finally see him in blue.

Cant quite believe just how good he looked after such an injury lay off and on debut tonight.

Less than £20M!!!!!

Fuck me lol

If he stays fit he's going to be one of the best in the league. But the if part of that sentence is probably why we did get him for the price we did! Between his back and his kneecap he'll need to cross his fingers (hopefully won't dislocate one) and be managed by our medics.

Awesome player though.

Cant quite believe just how good he looked after such an injury lay off and on debut tonight.

Less than £20M!!!!!

Fuck me lol
What I also loved, was the joy on his face when he came off, then the Pep hug. Same with all the subs etc, Pep has performed miracles in a matter of weeks, we are a gelled unit.

Had only a year of contract left - and has an injury history. Without that he would not have been that cheap - but without that he would not have been available this year as Barcelona or Bayern would have really gone for it last season. At that time - it was after he has been out with a back injury for a year and the clubs really were cautious - his uncle and manager is said to have been to greedy in the talks with both clubs.

well that has worked out fantastically for us so its barca and bayerns loss for not believing in him enough to recover from the back injury

well that has worked out fantastically for us so its barca and bayerns loss for not believing in him enough to recover from the back injury
yup, last season he had 1 year left before he signed extension with bvb. would have not cost much to take a risk. Especially as they have depth in midfield. Not a expensive gamble would have been for those teams. our gain, their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.