Ilkay Gundogan - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked really good tonight considering it's his first game. Played further forward than I thought he would.
Rotation. We'll see games with him or Garcia starting as the 6 as the season goes on.

Rotation. We'll see games with him or Garcia starting as the 6 as the season goes on.
You think he will be a rotation player? I'd be amazed if Garcia gets more than half a dozen run outs. There's 3 to pick from Gundo, Dinho, Delph, Fernando, KDB and Silva....or it seems that way to me. Be nice if he does mind..interested in seeing what he's got.

You think he will be a rotation player? I'd be amazed if Garcia gets more than half a dozen run outs. There's 3 to pick from Gundo, Dinho, Delph, Fernando, KDB and Silva....or it seems that way to me. Be nice if he does mind..interested in seeing what he's got.
Mate I've been screaming for us to sign him for years he's first name on the team sheet when fit imo. Silva needed a rest tonight so he played further forward. When he plays with Silva and Kev he'll play as the six. If he plays with Silva and Garcia he'll play on the right where Kev played today. Wherever in that midfield he plays he'll be incredible. Best all round midfielder in the game when he's been fit in the last 4 seasons.

Looks a player.
Confident. Wants the ball. Great eye for a pass. Think he's going to be good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.