Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was superb last night. His ball retention and passing was first class and the way he turned the forward up his
own sphincter, before going on the run that led to his downfall, well just fucking majestic.

Guy is one of the best midfielders out there when fully fit. Fingers crossed he doesn't have too many more setbacks.

Looked really sharp, oozing class in every aspect of the game, till that useless shite ended his evening.
Hoping and praying it not long term - eversince that dortmund game in the champs legaue I have been such a huge fan.
I have no been further deprived of my football orgasms.

There were so many things that impressed me about him last night. His control, movement, awareness, vision, speed of thought, passing. And also, he gets into the box and shoots! He is everything our team needs. I was blown away with how good he was to be honest.
At his best, he is Germany's beat Central Midfielder. Better than Kroos who many here game over.

Like I've been saying, injury permitting, he'll be our Modric At his best equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.