Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as he's back and ready to start for the Chelsea game. That's crucial and he will make us that bit more dangerous IMO.

More likely they were pissed off and starting going in a bit nasty on same of our players. Best out of that.
I thought the same, we seemed to slow the game down drastically in the second half instead of going for more goals. I suspect this was more to do with preventing injuries as some of the tackles were getting a little tasty.

Can't wait until he's back. The team will be that much stronger. When fully fit, he might be the best midfielder on the team.

I thought the same, we seemed to slow the game down drastically in the second half instead of going for more goals. I suspect this was more to do with preventing injuries as some of the tackles were getting a little tasty.

After Walker had just been clattered and then De Bruyne moments later, you could see Walker turn round and shout something at Ederson. No doubt along the lines of 'go long for a minute, we're getting clattered here'.

Think sub appearance against Watford if we're comfortable and then start against WBA

Is what I'm hoping for. Get him 20-25 minutes against Watford and a start for 60-70 minutes against WBA and he should be ready to get back into the starting lineup against Palace, a game where we'll surely be dominating possession and trying to get past a parked bus.

If fit and in form Gundogan could be best midfielder in Premier League.

Of course he has to be above Silva & De Bruyne to be no.1 but he is very capable of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.