Ilkay Gundogan

If you think back to when we played Bayern at home in Pelle,s first season, PEP set Bayern up with no No 9, he had six in midfield all fluid with Muller being the most attacking.
I can see him doing that again on Saturday with Silva playing the Muller role.

The question being wether he thinks Gundogan is fit enough to play where Ferd has been playing and Ferd pushing forward with the press.
Exactly right, I was going to mention that masterclass myself, one of the best performances I've ever seen from an opposing team at the Etihad.

This guy will be a star for us, we just need to ease him in and bed him into the system.

Hope Gundogan starts. He is the one I want to see of all summer transfers in.

Pep's first, there is a reason.

As much as I'd like to see Gundogan start at Old Trafford, it seems unnecessarily risky after a long lay-off. Hopefully he'll be on the bench, but it'd make more sense to ease him in gradually in the games against Bournemouth and Swansea (League Cup).

I think he will be on the bench on the weekend with a 20-30 minute runout and then starts on Tuesday. Nobody knows BG better than him.

Probably really old news, but haven't been on since deadline day...Ilkay posted a pic on twitter with his new jersey - he's gotten the #8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.