Ilkay hiking in the rain

Ok I take your point, you were refering to hus choice of day, though hiking in the rain can be quite invigerating tbf, done the pennines on a winters day many a time.

Your a tougher man than I gunga din. Hate the rain. Cycled twice a week all through the winter. Varied the days and never went out in the rain. Hardly missed a week.

If you can't go hiking in the rain around Manchester then you can't go hiking at all.

And I recommend that you all do cos it is fucking amazing and ilkay knows it. Good lad

If you took the trouble to read the post correctly, with the correct punctuation, you would realise that the 'knob' was for going out in the pissing rain when he did not need to. Don't think that's going to aid anybody's recovery.

It doesn't seem like it was his choice mate.

If you took the trouble to read the post correctly, with the correct punctuation, you would realise that the 'knob' was for going out in the pissing rain when he did not need to. Don't think that's going to aid anybody's recovery.

He's in fucking Manchester or the surrounding area, if he went out in 70 degree sun it'd probably rain inside an hour!! If he's got all the right clothing on, which he has, what harm will a little rain do him ffs.

Your a tougher man than I gunga din. Hate the rain. Cycled twice a week all through the winter. Varied the days and never went out in the rain. Hardly missed a week.

Fair weather fucker. :0)

Are people really suggesting he shouldn't go out in the rain? He's in a wood, not on the jagged face of Mt Everest.

Not sure what the point of this thread is tbh.

The point is that hiking is stimulating, excellent for all round fitness, creates an internal well-being that aids physical recovery and is always rewarded by a few pints in a dimly lit boozer with a roaring fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.