I'm A Celeb - Not Starring Michael Owen

All reality TV should be banned.

Stuff like this is what's making the world dumber!

That **** Jeremy Kyle should be tried for crimes against humanity and flogged in public. I'd include the producers in that too. Hateful show, preying on the poorest, uneducated members of society. Pretending to care about them and offering token help just so Kyle can bully, ridicule and humiliate them in front of a baying mob. All from behind the safety of a couple of burly security guards. A large proportion of the people who go on there are scrotes, but it doesn't give him the right to behave in the manner he does. If I saw him dead in a gutter I'd piss on his corpse.

That **** Jeremy Kyle should be tried for crimes against humanity and flogged in public. I'd include the producers in that too. Hateful show, preying on the poorest, uneducated members of society. Pretending to care about them and offering token help just so Kyle can bully, ridicule and humiliate them in front of a baying mob. All from behind the safety of a couple of burly security guards. A large proportion of the people who go on there are scrotes, but it doesn't give him the right to behave in the manner he does. If I saw him dead in a gutter I'd piss on his corpse.

Yeah it's like a zoo really! People tune in and laugh at others misfortunes or ridicule them! There's zero effort in helping these moronic people but an hour fest of talking to them like shit for 50 minutes, then sympathise with them for 5 minutes, followed by giving them a stern telling off for another 5 minutes.
By then the audience has lost interest because the massive **** has given up talking to them like shit!

I can't grasp the concept of reality TV other than the fact there's always a couple of twats that seem completely inept in life just to make the viewers seem superior.
It's like that Jedward pair of cunts, people loved them cause they put on this ploy of being thick as fuck but it worked in their favour because now they're millionaires for having zero talent other than fooling the world of their incapabilities!

I can't quite get my head around Lady C, she's a genuine titled member of the aristocracy and she sounds like Rastamouse. Wtf is all that about?

Lady C (Colin) was actually christened George William and went to an an all boys school! Learn something new everyday!

Lady c is a hero. That Brian needs a slap.

She knows how to cook goat. I don't even like looking at goats, I couldn't imagine cooking one. I bet goat meat tastes fucking rank. I would eat crocodile, kangaroo, horse, I'd even nibble on a cat or dog if I was hungry enough, but goat? no, it's just wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.