I'm Falling Apart................

honkytonkman187

I know that advancing years brings a lot of unwanted things - long nose-hair etc. but I can deal with that.

but I've noticed something strange happening over the last couple of weeks..................... if I get taken by surprise with a big sneeze, then I involuntarily fart as well !! not a big fart, but it's there !

WTF is going on ? is this the beginning of the end? will I soon be shitting me'self on a daily basis?

Nurse !!!

I like a good sneeze and I like a good fart. It's good to know I'll have increased opportunities for such behaviour in the future as other opportunities become less common.

about 6 months ago I started to have a mini orgasm when I sneezed--------been taking pepper for it ever since...

Mrs Blue John said about that mini orgasm thing when I found the pepper pot next to the bed

honkytonkman187 said:
I know that advancing years brings a lot of unwanted things - long nose-hair etc. but I can deal with that.

but I've noticed something strange happening over the last couple of weeks..................... if I get taken by surprise with a big sneeze, then I involuntarily fart as well !! not a big fart, but it's there !

WTF is going on ? is this the beginning of the end? will I soon be shitting me'self on a daily basis?

Nurse !!!
Your alright until you start to follow through, then it's time to visit Switzerland.

Honkytonkman,this known as multi tasking and will be followed by.

Buying slippers
Saying things like---------them pesky kids.
----------In my day
-----------Look at the price of these onions.
And best of all adult nappys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.