I'm Falling Apart................

You need to try pelvic floor exercises. its what women do afetr babies. basically you tense your muscles in your arse as if you were trying to hold on to one of your easter eggs for a couple of seconds and then relax. repeat ten times. if you do it daily it will eventually tighten everything up.

you might walk funny though;-0

I have started trumping when i cough and i have also noticed my trumps becoming long and drawn out

bluemoon73 said:
I have started trumping when i cough and i have also noticed my trumps becoming long and drawn out

Has there been a noticeable increase in the moisture content too ?

Ronnie the Rep said:
You need to try pelvic floor exercises. its what women do afetr babies. basically you tense your muscles in your arse as if you were trying to hold on to one of your easter eggs for a couple of seconds and then relax. repeat ten times. if you do it daily it will eventually tighten everything up.

you might walk funny though;-0

It's not your arse muscles!!!

stony said:
bluemoon73 said:

Has there been a noticeable increase in the moisture content too ?

no, and i cant stress this enough! moisture remains at a managable level

honkytonkman187 said:
I know that advancing years brings a lot of unwanted things - long nose-hair etc. but I can deal with that.

but I've noticed something strange happening over the last couple of weeks..................... if I get taken by surprise with a big sneeze, then I involuntarily fart as well !! not a big fart, but it's there !

WTF is going on ? is this the beginning of the end? will I soon be shitting me'self on a daily basis?

Nurse !!!
gotta be the funniest thing i read for quiet some time... hahahahahaha... and unfortunately the same thing happens to me when i laugh I let out a fart...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.