I'm Falling Apart................

bluemoon73 said:
stony said:
bluemoon73 said:
I have started trumping when i cough and i have also noticed my trumps becoming long and drawn out

Has there been a noticeable increase in the moisture content too ?

no, and i cant stress this enough! moisture remains at a managable level

I would avoid taking indigestion remedies and red wine in the same evening. Moisture levels can become unmanageable. A whole years moisture can be deposited in one trump, without warning, causing considerable embarrassment.

Has there been a noticeable increase in the moisture content too ?[/quote]

no, and i cant stress this enough! moisture remains at a managable level[/quote]

I would avoid taking indigestion remedies and red wine in the same evening. Moisture levels can become unmanageable. A whole years moisture can be deposited in one trump, without warning, causing considerable embarrassment.[/quote]

thanks doctor s

The beginning of the end is when you can hear the grandchildren laughing hysterically and you are being fed mush with a spoon.

city1961 said:
Honkytonkman,this known as multi tasking and will be followed by.

Buying slippers
Saying things like---------them pesky kids.
----------In my day
-----------Look at the price of these onions.
And best of all adult nappys.

Or the best one:

"I remember when all this here were fields......FAR as the eye could see"

simonk said:
I have to shake myself for ages after a piss, or guaranteed drips down my leg. Never used to be like this. Had an automatic on/off valve. Now my internal washer has obviously worn. I fear for the future

Slippery slope mate, the next to go is the turd snipping muscle in your arse. You'll not notice at first, but as the muscle weakens with age, your turds start to get longer. Then without remembering when it started, all your poos will look like sticky brown snakes.

Don't forget the casual cruelty!
Doctor- I'll put you down for the Wellman clinic.
Optician-When you get to your age, your eyesight starts to fail.
Hairdresser(when did they stop being Barbers?)-Do you want me to trim your ears?
Me-What did you say?

britespark said:
l.
Hairdresser(when did they stop being Barbers?)-Do you want me to trim your ears?
Me-What did you say?

I get my eyebrows and ears strimmed every time I go. I have to pluck my own nasal hair though.

stony said:
simonk said:
I have to shake myself for ages after a piss, or guaranteed drips down my leg. Never used to be like this. Had an automatic on/off valve. Now my internal washer has obviously worn. I fear for the future

Slippery slope mate, the next to go is the turd snipping muscle in your arse. You'll not notice at first, but as the muscle weakens with age, your turds start to get longer. Then without remembering when it started, all your poos will look like sticky brown snakes.

spose the savior is that my eye sight has long gone - so I cant see things like that.

Do have 3 hairs that grow in my right ear that have to be farmed every few weeks

This might help.
Buttplug.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.