im getting made redundant october 31st 2008

Is a normal driving licence Cat C?Excuse my ignorance and being too lazy to go and have a look at my licence!

mat said:
Have you thought of other careers or you happy to continue in what you know?
its so hard to identify what you realistically want to do when you have been working and not actively seeking another job for so long(12 years)on top of that a big mortgage and 3 kids to support,im a realist in that i understand that you have to have the right transferrable skills to do another job at a decent level,therefor im looking in the sector ive been doing since i left school 24 years ago.My ideal job is to be a train driver,however after researching the train company recruitment process i dont possess those skills(yet)im looking at going in at a lower level conductor/guard thats my goal,but its hard to even get a interview,i will keep pluggin away and see what happens!(you dont work in HR at virgin do you???:)

most of the postys in hazel grove are blues,ive picked their brains,but i doesnt look good,cheers anyhow!

just been cold calling around hazel grove dropping my CV no joy as yet,anybody got any links please?

Glenda MCFC said:
Have you looked on any of the job agencies on the net ?

totaljobs.com
fish4jobs
ive registerred thanks Glenda,just nothing doing at the mo! any more ideas??

There were two warehouse vacancies at city the other day but didn't manage to get my CV off in time../cry

Sign up for some of the numerous agencies, post cv on the afformentioned job sites, keep checking the MEN and job centre website and keep cold calling potential employers is about as much as yer can do I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.