I'm getting old when....

I first felt old when I realised it was legal to have sex with someone who wasn't born when goldeneye came out on N64.

Shit! I can still remember the layout out of most the multiplayer levels.

We had someone start at work who was born after World Cup 1990, and the first World Cup he remembers is 2008!

When you can remember every song that's played on the BBC radio 2 Saturday morning show "Sounds of the 60s"

I used to munch a packet of these a day for years. Now I take one omeprazole a day and I've never suffered since. Acid reflux is a woman.
Doc reckons could have a stomach ulser just had bloods, the second I took omeprazole all was gone :) oohhh it's so good to sleep at nite without getting plastered

Doc reckons could have a stomach ulser just had bloods, the second I took omeprazole all was gone :) oohhh it's so good to sleep at nite without getting plastered

I steer clear of white bread, which always sets it off.

I steer clear of white bread, which always sets it off.
Like u say I was constantly eating Rennies especially of a evening, I love having a drink watching city and on a Friday nite, really got into red wines this year, I don't eat curry or spicy foods just the odd pepperoni pizza but the pains have been fucking agony at times, like I said mate been for blood tests find out results on Tues but omeprazole has completely changed how I felt for a couple of years :)

Like u say I was constantly eating Rennies especially of a evening, I love having a drink watching city and on a Friday nite, really got into red wines this year, I don't eat curry or spicy foods just the odd pepperoni pizza but the pains have been fucking agony at times, like I said mate been for blood tests find out results on Tues but omeprazole has completely changed how I felt for a couple of years :)

It was such a relief to be finally free of acid reflux. The Rennies situation was brought to head one night when I ate a full packet as I chugged a bottle of red wine. I farted whilst walking upstairs and filled my underpants for the first time since I was a kid. No warning or fuck all, did what I thought was a fart and shat out a pint of red wine.

Hahaha I haven't done that as yet, just telling the Mrs pissing herself and possibly a shit haha, seriously mate been telling her since last Nov I feel like alien is gonna shoot out my chest, I'm never Ill but went bad, 2 weeks ago, even drinking water made my chest and neck burn like fuck, have an headache paracetamol doesn't work, omeprazole to me is like a fucking miracle, sat here, sozzled, watched city, and not a murmer :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.