I'm guessing the crisis will be over in about a week

GoForGlory

I realize everything isn't really right at eastlands right now, but I do feel we'll get a win tomorrow anyway, we need it and we're better than WBA. Boosted by that we can get a win against Hull and I can see us defeating Blackburn after that Allardyce has had a couple of games. Then comes January and we can strengthen, and it will be all smiles again. :) That's my optimistic and utopian prediction anyway. :)

Also why are we playing Hull again before Blackburn?

Glory, we are eternal optimists at City and why not with our new found wealth.

The problem is that every time and easier fixture comes our way, we fuck it up and the same old words come out..

"If we win the next one......"

i'm still waiting.

WBA need it too and it may the case we are better than them but unfortunately that doesn't guarantee three points.

It will come down to who wants it more , WBA will ensure its an ugly game , we have to impose ourselves from the outset and score a couple quickly to dent their hopes.

The longer it stays goaless the more WBA will believe they can go on and win it and going behind for us doesn't bear thinking.

Can't say I'm entirely confident but we couldn't wish for a better platform to start our climb back to a bit of respectability.

I still think 7 points is the minimum we should be looking for over the next three matches (it was 7 from 4 before the Everton match) so there isn't a whole lot of margin for error.

mancity1 said:
WBA need it too and it may the case we are better than them but unfortunately that doesn't guarantee three points.

It will come down to who wants it more , WBA will ensure its an ugly game , we have to impose ourselves from the outset and score a couple quickly to dent their hopes.

The longer it stays goaless the more WBA will believe they can go on and win it and going behind for us doesn't bear thinking.

west brom play good football. tony mowbray to his credit isnt a clogger, we should be good enough to win this and i hope to see a reaction to racing and the 18th place. good professional footballers would sort this out.

moomba said:
Can't say I'm entirely confident but we couldn't wish for a better platform to start our climb back to a bit of respectability.

I still think 7 points is the minimum we should be looking for over the next three matches (it was 7 from 4 before the Everton match) so there isn't a whole lot of margin for error.

I agree but 3 points and this game is all I can stomach at this stage.

I know or at least hope that the players total focus in on tonights game but again talk amongst the players of a Euro finish and ommenting on things that don't matter at the moment appear to lead them into a false sense of security.

The premiership is unforgiving you have to be on your metal each and every game otherwise you will be punished and that is what is happening to us at present.

I really hope we can pull out of it but its one match at a time and always should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.